We are often asked by our clients if installing a tankless water heater is the right choice. Here is the first answer we give:
- On average, in San Diego, heating water can represent up to 30% of your energy costs.
- A tankless water heater can reduce your energy consumption by about 20% to 50%.
- Obviously, it helps you cut costs. As the heater uses less energy, you will save on your utility bills. On average, you can save up to $100 per year.
- The tankless water heaters last longer: 10-20 years longer than the traditional heaters.
- Maintainance costs are lower as there is no tank to rust, leak or crack… so, there is no risk for flood, either! However, we recommend annual maintenance.
- It saves space. A tankless water heater is much smaller in size, so it is the perfect solution for properties with limited spacing.
- Because of its special technology, the tankless unit delivers endless hot water.